One of the best-known providers in the home VoIP market with around 2.5 million customers in the UK, US and Canada, Vonage acquired Vocalocity in 2013 and have developed it into Vonage Business.
|Ease of Use||★★★★★|
|Help & Support||★★★★|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||07/01/2016|
Key Product And Service Features
- Vonage Box: Services are delivered through the Vonage Box which connects directly to your Internet network router
- Vonage Extensions®: Free app that allows you to integrate smartphones into your business phone system
- Collaboration: Conduct 3-way conference calls
- Anytime Unlimited calls within the UK
- Rolling Monthly Contract: no tie-ins
- No Installation / Line Rental Fees
- Custom Numbers:Users get to choose an area code and phone number
- Remote Setup: You don't need a visit from an engineer to get started
- Transcription: Users can receive voicemails as text messages to their inbox; or have them sent to their inbox as audio files so they can access their messages from wherever they go
Vonage Business Solutions Service PlansVonage have two broad service plans, Talk UK and Premium. Both plans offer unlimited calls to UK landlines, and for an additional £4.00/month you can choose the World Option add-on for unlimited international calls for either plan.
Talk UK PlanPrice: £8.00/month
Premium PlanPrice: £11.00/month
- Mobile phone tariffs from 3p/min
- For an additional £4.00/month get unlimited calls to UK mobiles
- Users who travel can take their Vonage Box with them, plug into the local broadband service and be able to make and receive calls as if they were in the UK
- SimuRing: Users who are away from their home-office don’t have to miss a call
- Promotion: 2 free Gigaset cordless phones when signing up for a Premium plan
Key Benefits: Who Is Vonage For?Vonage is geared toward small businesses with plans ranging from small solutions for users without a desk phone to multi-line office plans with complex features.
Key Integrations: Which Phones Work With Vonage Business?With the Premium plan, customers will receive a free pair of Gigaset cordless phones. Vonage also supply a range of desk phones, cordless and conference phones from some of the top manufacturers including Cisco, Panasonic, Polycom and Yealink.Vonage also integrates directly with the Salesforce CRM platorm via the Salesforce desktop plugin. The plugin allows you to link your Salesforce contact list and lead interactions to your phone extension, providing all the customer history and details for whoever you're communicating with, all within the same interface.
What do other users say?"I previously used another phone service provider for my second line for my home business, but had to pay for line installation by BT, which was expensive...I was attracted to Vonage by a combination of amazing prices; the money-back guarantee; and the fact that there's no contract to tie you in...The cost to my business has been dramatically reduced. I was able to select a Cambridge number, even though I'm in a village outside of Cambridge with a different dialling code...The call sound quality is excellent. Although I'm not the most technologically-minded person, I found Vonage extremely easy to set up using the online guides." – Wendy, Cambridge – September 21, 2015
Save by Comparing Telephone Systems Quotes from Leading Suppliers
Do you already have a Telephone System?