Plusnet have been in the telecoms industry for 16 years, and started out as a small business so they understand the challenges and demands of a growing business. They’re broadband experts and pride themselves on their innovation and agility. Due to the fact that broadband has always been their core product, they’re able to offer unrivaled levels of support.
For businesses looking for a broadband provider, please fill out the form at the top of the page and Expert UK will contact you with rates from leading companies at competitive rates.
Why choose Plusnet?
Plusnet offer broadband packages to suit different business needs
• Business Broadband: Great value, reliable broadband, ideal for light use from £10
per month; flexible contract options; UK based customer support; wireless router included; unlimited overnight usage
• Unlimited Business Broadband: Cost effective, unlimited broadband; ideal for busy offices; from £15
per month; all inclusive features include unlimited email addresses, 2 x free .co.uk domains, and 500Mb webspace
• Business Fibre Broadband: Super fast affordable braodband perfect for multiple users sharing lots of data; pricing from £25
per month; includes the latest Technicolor 5882n wireless router worth £40
; all inclusive features include unlimited email addresses, 1 x free .co.uk domain, and 250Mb web space; static IP can be requested once account is created
• Unlimited Business Fibre Broadband: Super fast broadband package with no monthly usage limit; plans are priced from £35
per month with no monthly usage limits or charges; flexible contract options; includes Technicolour wireless router; unlimited email addresses, 2 x free .co.uk domains and 500Mb web space
Plusnet’s Frequently Given Answers
• Switching to Plusnet is easy and completed in 3 steps: Users choose their package and place their order; Plusnet will contact their current provider and get users up and running; router (if ordered) arrives in the mail in time for the switch, and users are provided with full instructions on how to setup the router
• Using a router from another provider (i.e. if a user already has a router/modem) is not advised – it might not be compatible and many providers lock routers to their network
• Canceling existing broadband service: Users need an active service to switch to Plusnet, and moves will be delayed if they cancel an existing broadband service before they’ve been switched
• Users get the fastest speed that their telephone lines can support. If users have an estimated speed that’s below 4Mb, Plusnet will offer up to 6Mb service, giving users a more stable service
• Plusnet’s wireless routers allow up to 4 computers to connect using Ethernet and multiple wireless connections
• To see which broadband packages are available in their area, users can check availability on Plusnet’s website by simply entering their telephone number and postcode. Plusnet will tell them their current estimated broadband download speed; and inform them of the products they have available and their costs.
Why choose Plusnet?
Plusnet are an award winning service provider:
• Best Value Broadband Provider 2013 – Simplifyingdigital Customer Choice Awards
• Which? Recommended Provider: Plusnet has received its fourth consecutive Which? Recommendation
• Best Customer Rated Home Broadband Award - uSwitch.com Broadband Awards 2013
• Broadband Genie Awards 2013: Plusnet was awarded both the Best Broadband Provider Award, and the Best Budget Provider Award
If you’re looking for faster, more reliable and a more cost-effective broadband provider, fill out the form at the top of this page. Expert Market UK will contact you with information on leading companies offering the most competitive rates.