This article will review Chess Telecoms telephone services and give you an overview of their offerings and prices.
Chess Telcomes Review
Chess Telecoms are a communications services and solutions company for business products that offer great value and service, regardless of the size of the business. They pride themselves on never being beaten on price, and have helped over 50,000 businesses to reduce their telecom bills.
If you’re looking for business phones that will help your business save money, simply fill out the form at the top of this page and Expert Market UK will contact you with more information on top service providers, and help you find the most competitive quote.
Chess Telecoms Business Phones
With over 40 years experience in helping businesses identify the right system to suit their needs, Chess Telecoms have honed their capacity to provide expert advice, and now have a range of robust IP and VoIP solutions, as well as maintenance solutions, that offer users great value for money, as well as good service.
- Range of Toshiba IP telephone systems that provide users with efficiency, scalability, and advanced functionality.
- Toshiba DP5000 / Toshiba IP series / Toshiba CIX / Toshiba Classic / Toshiba Elegance with features such as a microphone speaker key, hold key, message waiting LED, last number redial, speed dials, and programmable keys.
- Scalable business phone solutions that can be increased to match a business' growing capacity.
- 12 months free cover.
- Provide reliable, cost effective, and feature rich VoIP solutions.
- Chess Telecoms provide businesses with converged solutions using the latest technologies for voice, data, and video communications over one cable infrastructure.
- Universal telephone number allows remote/teleworkers to make calls as though they were in the office, thus reducing mobile phone charges.
- Free inter office telephone calls.
- Phones numbers are not ‘area dependent’: If a business needs to change premises, it’s phone number can move with it.
Maintenance and Support
- 12 months free maintenance cover with all repairs and cover plans.
- On-call engineers available to fix system problems.
- Online support via live chat to answer any questions or help with problems.
Business Lines and Call Plans
- Line rental: Low cost business line and call plans to reduce telecoms costs. Users keep their existing number. 24/7 UK customer support. Plans from £3.95 per month.
- Line & Calls Bundles: Consistent billing gives users predictable costs enabling better budgeting, free minutes, plans start from £11.96 per month.
- Line, Calls, and Broadband: Best value packages for lines, calls and broadband; predictable cost; 24/7 UK customer support; 20Mb broadband; unlimited call options; price packages start from £17.95 per month.
- Business ISDN2 & 30: High performing, cost effective voice and data services; businesses keep their existing number; hassle free transfer; great value call plans; packages start from £12.99 per month
- SIP Trunking: Cost effective, high quality, feature-rich VoIP solutions; low rental and call costs; easily scalable; DR options; prices from £6.00 per month.
- Non geographic numbers/ business numbers: Users can gain a free national presence to save on costs; 0800 / 0871 / 0845 / 0844 / 03 numbers; no connection charges; great call rates and rebates.
Least cost routing capabilities allows Chess Telecoms to provide cheap business phone calls and give you the best prices for business telephone services. They use the same BT Openreach engineers as users would get with a BT business phone line, therefore users get the same business phone lines but at a reduced monthly cost.
If you need help choosing your next deal, fill out the form at the top of this page and Expert Market UK will contact you with information on top companies offering the best prices.