This article will review BusinessMobiles.com as a business telephone provider, and offer customer opinions on their service.
About BusinessMobilesBusinessMobiles.com helps business owners find cheap deals on mobile phones for their employees. They are able to buy out any current contracts you may have, as well as find a suitable payment plan for your specific business needs. They offer their customers comprehensive service, including an on-shore UK customer service department. The latest deals are divided into Small (1-10 users), Medium (10-100 users), Large (100-1000 users), and Extra Large (1000-5000 users) businesses, so it is immediately clear where to navigate to for the plans most appropriate to your business.
Which Businesses Benefit Most from Business Mobiles?A common misconception in the UK is that business mobiles are only beneficial for large businesses with thousands of employees who need to keep in touch whilst on the move, but even small and medium businesses can benefit greatly from business mobiles and, if your business doesn’t currently use them, then there’s a good chance you could be missing out. Business mobiles and business plans, services and contracts are designed to benefit companies of all sizes, and they can even save you money, especially if you’re finding that you have a moderate to high number of outgoing calls.
- Escape your existing contract: If you are bound to an existing mobile phone contract, BusinessMobiles can buy you out even if there is a remaining term of 18 months. Being ‘stuck’ in a contract that is not working for you can be one of the biggest stumbling blocks when you are looking for the best plan.
- Always the best price: The company’s claim that they are ‘never beaten on price’ can be put to the test using our own comparison tool. Find the right package for your business and see if they can match or beat the price. They search all networks and consequently are able to offer truly independent advice.
- All business sizes: Their largest client has more than 1,650 handsets, so whether you are a small, medium or large enterprise, the company should be able to tailor a package to suit your needs.
- On-shore customer service: The company’s customer service department is UK based, which speeds up enquiries and offers confidence that any problems will be rectified efficiently.
- Business experts: Specialists in business mobile packages for 14 years, the company boast more than 80,000 customers in the UK.
- Fast delivery: Their same day delivery policy is a boon to busy business owners who may need to access their new handset quickly. The company can even deliver your mobile by courier within 2 hours subject to a fee, and depending on your location.
- Knowledgeable consultants: With dedicated experts in Android, Apple, Windows, and BlackBerry phones, new technology need not be taxing as the company offer valuable training and guidance on how to use your new phone. Whether you need to know how to sync your Apple devices, or decide which business apps are best on Android, their consultants will be there to help.