With over a million business users, and customers including Netsuite and McDonalds, 8x8 is one of the largest and most reputable phone system providers in the world.
Best-in-class customer service, industry leading technology, and competitive pricing has won 8x8 a host of high-profile awards, including the Tolly award for Superior Voice Quality and the Gartner award for Unified Communications as a Service. In 2013 it was named in Forbes’ list of the 25 Best Small Companies, and spotlighted as one of 20 Fast-Growing Tech Stars.
In the years since 8x8 has gone from strength to strength, rapidly expanding into a global market and filing over 140 patents for communication innovations along the way. But as the company grows, it remains committed to providing outstanding service. So whether your company is a large multinational, or a small business startup, you can be certain of a world-class experience with 8x8.
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||15/01/2018|
What They Offer
8x8 offers the world’s first Communications Cloud. Its patented system combines one unified platform for seamless management across all employees and customers, with real-time analytics for constant learning and improvement.
The company offers three core products:
- Cloud Phone Systems
- Call Centre Software
- A Unified Communications Suite
Cloud Phone Systems
A powerful, modern and easy-to-use phone system designed to enable better inter-business communication. It’s mobile and tablet friendly, and works with a simple administration programme which allows you to easily modify settings, add users, and view reports on-the-fly.
Key features include:
- Simple administration - make changes on-the-go, without having to go through an IT technician
- Unlimited calling zone - virtual Office Editions supports calls to and from up to 45 countries
- Mobile and desktop apps - work remotely, from anywhere, with feature-rich mobile and desktop apps
- HD voice - ensure your business puts its best foot forward with crystal-clear audio
- Instant messaging/chat - communicate more effectively with direct and team messages
- Presence - update your status to let coworkers know what you’re up to
- Voicemail - easily direct calls to voicemail and listen from your deskphone, PC, or smartphone
- Secure voice - industry standard TLS/SRTP encryption ensures that your calls remain private
- Audio conferencing - host multiple callers with personal audio conferencing bridges for every user
- Virtual office meetings - powerful web and video conferencing capabilities to help you collaborate more effectively
- Operator switchboard - efficiently process high volumes of calls with quick and easy transferring
Call Centre Software
8x8’s unique Call Centre Software (CCS) simultaneously increases business productivity and enhances the customer experience.
Key features include:
- Multi-channel compatibility - the web is the first point of contact for most customers. 8x8’s CCS allows you to easily integrate telephony, email and web chat channels to streamline the sales process and boost conversion
- Smart routing - skills-based routing matches callers with the agent who can best meet their needs. Qued callback allows waiting callers to opt-out of the queue without losing their place in line
- Reporting and monitoring - spot trends and monitor employee performance against key metrics
- Agent tools - arm yourself with important customer information before answering calls to provide a personalised service. Centralise knowledge with an FAQ knowledge base
- CRM integration - CCS is compatible with a number of major CRM platforms, including Zendesk, NetSuite and Salesforce
- Disaster recovery - duplicate your business operations and continue taking calls in the event of natural disaster, regional pandemic, or human-error-related outage
▶ Find out more: Phone switchboard systems
Unified Communications Suite
The 8x8 Unified Communications Suite (UCS) combines the their award winning Cloud Phone System and Call Centre Software, allowing you access to all your communications in one convenient platform.
It’s easy to manage and gives you full control over your system from anywhere in the world. Make changes, connect multiple offices, and empower employees to optimise the service they provide - without the need for a dedicated IT support team.
Future-proofing your business with the 8x8 UCS can save your business over 50% by unifying costs into one low monthly bill.
Why Choose 8x8?
8x8 is a specialist in scalable, easy-to-use cloud-based business phone systems. Its client base spans a wide variety of industries, from healthcare and tech, to manufacturing, recruitment, and even government bodies.
8x8 can help your business to operate more efficiently with the help of user-friendly analytics programmes and reporting - and its versatile Call Centre Software can be accessed from anywhere in the world. You’ll be hard pressed to find a more versatile, forward-looking provider on the market.
Save by Comparing Telephone Systems Quotes from Leading Suppliers
Do you already have a Telephone System?