Steel is a smart choice of building material for a number of reasons. Not only is it cheaper than alternatives such as wood or brick, it's also non-combustible and pest resistant. In addition, many manufacturers offer a choice of paint finishes and colours, which means that buildings can maintain an aesthetic appeal and blend into surrounding environments. The average price for a 4m x 3m workshop with 2.5m overall height, and fitted with a push roller door, is approximately £2,384 for self installations.
To receive quotations that meet your exact specifications from different suppliers, please fill out the form at the top of this page, and Expert Market UK will contact you with options available.
Advanced Steel Buildings
Specialists in cold rolled steel building solutions based in Worcestershire, and one of the UK's leading steel workshop suppliers. They take pride in having developed a network of resources that enable them to design and create steel framed buildings that are robust, effective, and competitively priced.
- Available in any size, and designed to suit a range of different land areas, and end purposes
- Standard range of cladding solutions available, as well as non-cladding systems
- Designed to provide secure and comfortable environment
- Different door and insulation options available
Omega Steel Building Solutions
As a result of their diverse back-room software, the quotation of steel buildings of any size is quick and easy. The versatility of this design software allows customers to choose the size; doors; window openings; internal walls; and roof type; as well as cladding solutions tailored to specific requirements.
Advantage Buildings, Type 1
- 4m width x 3m length x 2.5 overall height (base to ridge)
- Fitted with a 2.5m wide x 2m high push roller door
- Polyester cladding: £2,384.00
- Plastisol Cladding: £2,471.00
- 40mm composite panel: £3783.00
- Installation: £625.00
Advantage Building – Type 3
- 4m width x 3m length x 2.5m overall height (base to ridge)
- Fitted with 2.3m wide x 2m high roller door + steel personal door
- Polyester cladding: £2895.00
- Plastisol cladding: £2982.00
- 40mm composite panel: £4294.00
- Installation: £675
Advantage Buildings – Type 7
- 5m width x 3m length x 2.5m overall height (base to ridge)
- Fitted with 2.5m wide x 2m high push roller door
- Fitted with 1.2m wide x 0.75m high UPVc window
- Polyester cladding: £2709.00
- Plastisol cladding: £2808.00
- 40mm composite panel: £4263.00
- Installation: £675.00
Prices do not include delivery charges, and are subject to VAT.
West Country Buildings
Approved distributor for Capital Steel Buildings who take pride in their workmanship and quality of services offered. They offer a complete range of steel buildings to suit different budgets and design requirements - all in compliance with British Standards BS6399 and backed by full manufacturers warranties of up to 35 years.
Standard Steel Garage Workshops (ex VAT)
- Type A: 7m x 8m x 3m from £4,222
- Type B: 7m x 10m x 3m from £4,900
- Type C: 6m x 10m x 3m from £4,502
- Type D: 6m x 12m x 3m from £4,871
These workshops come with with all fixings (e.g. nuts and bolts) needed for self assembly, and can be tailored to include skylights; anti-condensation barriers; motorised roller doors; and different colour options.
A division of Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd based in Gloucestershire. They're known for producing quality solutions using tough, galvanised steel structural sections that are both lightweight but strong and durable. Their range of different workshop options are engineered to suit different needs and highly customisable.
"Great service and a super workshop which we erected very easily."e; - Mr S. Crawley – Supplier to the telecoms and defence sectors.
OZ-UK Steel Buildings
Norfolk based steel solutions provider with vast experience in providing both turnkey and self-assembly services. They take pride in the speed and reliability of their services, as well as in being flexible enough to meet exact specifications. In addition, they're BS6399 accredited and offer factory warranties of up to 35 years on all products.
- Free quotations
- Deliveries throughout the UK
- Various insulation choices available from 40mm to 120mm composite steel options
- Twin skin insulation options also available
- Orders come with: layout and footing plans; spec sheet; instruction manual; and UK based phone support
Capital Steel Buildings suppliers at the forefront of the steel building industry with an extensive range of sizes, designs, and customisation options available. Their unique 'bonded order' through NatWest Bank gives customers peace of mind that no funds are paid out to 1st Choice and Capital Steel Buildings until their buildings have been received as ordered.
Capital Steel Workshops & Light Industrial Units
- 'Best Price' guarantee
- Constructed from solid cold rolled high tensile steel
- Portal frame technology
- 25 year factory backed warranty on cladding
- Quick and easy self assembly due to pre-drilled holes, and self-drilling screws
- Designed to exact specifications
- Internal partition walls available
- Full range of anti-condensational barriers; insulated panels; and skin cladding profiles available
Industry specialists and Bedfordshire Trading Standards Approved since 2002, with over 40 years experience. Their new service offerings include the removal of existing buildings within a 40 mile radius of Bedford; as well as base laying services within the greater Bedfordshire area.
Silver Apex Steel Workshop from £1721.25
- 1.2m x 4m
- Coloured finish with standard features
- 25mm insulated roof with two insulated roof lights
- 25mm insulated walls with cladding in a choice of colours
- Strong galvanised steel frame
- Personal door with turn lock. Optional extra to upgrade to roller door
When researching different supplier and pricing options available on steel workshops, it's important to look for the best comprehensive services, as added costs such as delivery charges can make a considerable difference to your bottom line.
Please fill out the form at the top of this page and Expert Market UK will help you find the best quotation and most competitive prices.