Garages made from steel have may benefits: Not only are they durable and easy to re-locate, but high insulation (as a result of features such as anti-condensation barriers, guttering, and drain pipes) options will ensure that the garage is kept free from moisture which can damage the condition of the car. Price wise, the costs of steel garages are very competitive which makes it an even more attractive option: A two bay garage with store and two roller doors that are 2.5m x 2.2m will cost approximately £6,957; and a larger 8m x 12m garage can cost up to £9059.00 (+ VAT).
If you know the specifications for the garage you're looking for (e.g. height, width, and optional features such as windows, or rolling doors), please fill out the form at the top of this page. Expert Market UK will contact you with competitive quotes from leading suppliers.
A division of Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd, based in Gloucestershire. They're specialists in high quality sectional steel garages and workshop solutions designed to meet a range of different budgets, specifications, and tastes.
- Highly trained staff able to guide customers through technical jargon and assist with choices available
- Skilled in-house CAD (computer aided design) specialists provide bespoke solutions
- ‘Continuous Improvement Philosophy' ensures customer satisfaction
- Range of colour and insulation options
- Choice of personal access doors, and roller door sizes
- Self-build or supervised installation services
- All solutions come complete with: All nuts, bolts, and fixings; pre-pierced galvanised steel for bolted assembly; all wall and roof cladding and flashings
- 40% less cost that brick and mortar equivalents
- Large range of insulated and un-insulated options
- Additional services include: Groundworks; building construction; and timber over cladding (tongue and groove boarding) for steel-roof-and-frame garages
A leading online UK retailer of many garden building related products from sheds and garages, to greenhouses, playhouses, and fencing. Service offerings include free delivery (depending on product range), which is matched with their discount structure that aims to provide all products below manufacturers recommended retail pricing.
Metal 1017 from £629.99 (inc VAT)
- 2.97m x 5.22m steel garage
- Self assembly requires two people to erect (8-10 hours assembly time)
- Painted both inside and out
- Free anchor kit
- 2 x translucent roof panels
- Double hinged doors with holed handles for padlocks
Olympian 20×12 from £1,607.00 (inc VAT)
- 3.72m x 6.04m galvanised steel garage
- 15 year non-performance guarantee
- Maintenance free with no cracks or warps
- ‘Roll up and over' main door
- Pedestrian side door
- Vented gables for airflow
- Self assembly requires two people (6-8 hour assembly time)
West Country Buildings
An authorised dealer for Capital Steel Buildings, who pride themselves on providing clients with fantastic services ad clever designs for bespoke solutions. With staff that have over 60 years of combined industry experience, they're able to offer services that cover everything from location and design advice; to installations and securing planning permission.
Standard Steel Garage ‘A' from £2,670.00 (+VAT)
- 3m width x 5m length x 2.9m ridge height
- Single garage
- 10 degree roof pitch
- 2.2m x 2.1m roller door
- Optional extras include: skylights from £6.18; anti-condensation barrier from £59.32; motorised roller door from £169.00
Standard Steel Garage ‘D' from £4,633.00 (+VAT)
- 6m width x 7m length x 2.9m ridge height
- 2 bay garage
- 10 degree roof pitch
- Optional extras include skylights; anti-condensation barrier from £187.08; and motorised roller door from £169.00
For assistance with narrowing down your options, please fill out our simple form and Expert Market UK will contact you.