Agricultural buildings can be used for a multitude of different purposes – from housing livestock to storing crops – and as such, will need to be supplied with different requirements and specifications in mind. For example, a basic 6m x 12m open barn would cost about £5,036 (+ VAT), but add-ons such as roller doors; vented roofs; skylights; or partition walls will push the price up. In addition, buyers would also have to consider the electrical and plumbing features needed, which will also increase costs.
For detailed no-obligation quotes straight from the supplier, please fill out the form at the top of this page, and Expert Market UK will contact you with more information.
Leading provider of Capital Steel Buildings. Deliveries are free throughout UK mainland, and monies paid are held on bonded order through NatWest until buildings have been delivered.
Agricultural Buildings and rural metal storage units
- Suitable for a range of different uses
- Constructed in solid cold rolled high tensile steel
- Portal frame technology for high durability and low maintenance
- Additional store or canopy can be attached for multi-purpose uses
- Mezzanine floors can be added at any height
- Open barns from £5036 + VAT (6m x 12m)
Graham Heath Construction
Agricultural, industrial, and equestrian building specialists who have been supplying steel framed buildings for over 18 years. They pride themselves on being able to provide quality build and excellent customer service at affordable prices, and have constructed over 7000 buildings nationwide.
Steel Kit Frame:
- Painted steel frame including steel work, purlins, and eaves beams
General purpose agricultural unit:
- 60ft x 40ft x 14ft
- Included fibre cement roof; box file cladding; and I metre high concrete panels
- 100ft x 40ft x 15ft
- With cantilever roof; cladding; doorways and concrete panels
Blueriver Steel Ltd
High quality, custom designed steel framed buildings that are engineered to provide cost effective solutions without compromising on quality. Based in Norwich, they are also able to help with site plans, construction, and planning regulations in order to ensure that the build process is as smooth as possible.
Agriculture Steel Buildings
- Full range of options from American Barns, open farm sheds, and daily units; to machine stores, hay barns, or workshops for tractors and machinery
- Designed to meet exact specifications
- Portal frame structure to enable doors, windows, or skylights to be positioned anywhere
- Optional mezzanine floors at almost any height
- Optional custom-designed staircases
- Range of skin cladding profiles and finished to choose from
- Internal partition walls can be added to separate farm storage or office space
Premier Steel Buildings
As an authorised Capital Steel distributor, they offer the highest levels of support, knowledge and experience; and take pride in providing the best quality steel buildings.
Agricultural Farm Buildings from £9,150.00 (as seen on ebay)
- Self assembly
- 7m wide x 8m length x 3.2m height to eaves
- Two roller doors – 2.8m x 2.7m
- Single skin cladding with skylights
- Anti-drip coating to roof sheets for anti-condensation
- Flat pack delivery includes drawings, instruction manual, as well as all fittings and fixtures
- Estimated 3-4 week delivery times
- Optional extras include: personal access doors; windows; electric opening for roller doors; composite insulated cladding; and colour options to suit different environments
If you’d like some assistance with narrowing down your options, please fill out the form at the top of this page. Expert Market UK will contact you as soon as possible with quotations and special offers straight from suppliers.