The following are a range of Six Sigma course all located within Sheffield.
Expert Market UK can help you find the best Six Sigma courses for you. Just fill out the form at the top of the
Six Sigma Black Belt Training Upgrade
Venue : Holiday Inn
Months: January, February, March, April & May
Training Provider : The Knowledge Academy
This course is only applicable to those who have passed the green belt stage. Some of things during the 5 day workshops that delegates will cover are :
● Responsibility charting
● How to run a critical issues workshop
● Value stream mapping
● Designing a performance management dashboard
● Trend interpretation
● Coaching and feedback
● Managing resistance
Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Training Providing : TTS
Venue and Date : TBC
This course is designed to make you more productive and work more effectively within your organisation. The training course by TTS has been running for over 10 years and it’s recognised worldwide. Delegates who attend this course are also eligible to use the online learning resources free of charge.
The course is suitable for nearly every industry sector and size of company but can be adapted to suit individual sector needs.
During the 5 day course, delegates will learn how to :
● Use DMAIC concept, waste removal and variation removal to improve the business and its functions and processes.
● Identify problems and their root causes so that they can develop and implement solutions to save time, effort and money.
● Learn how to challenge norms and transform businesses with Lean Six Sigma structures.
● Use and identify data to back up the cause of the issues that that businesses faces.
● Understand and apply the voice of the customer.
● Make correct decisions.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
Venue: Hallam University
Training Provider : Lean6- Sigma
A practical and engaging course aimed at delegates wanting to learn the basics of Six Sigma. The duration is over two days, during which participants will learn how to support black and green belts, learn and understand relevant terminology, and understand the difference between Lean and Six Sigma and how they’re used for improvement processes.
Remember to fill out the form at the top of the page and Expert Market UK will help you find the best Six Sigma courses available for you.