This article will give you a quick overview of Panasonic Photocopier prices and examples of their most popular models. Read on to learn more about whether a Panasonic model is right for your business.
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||10/03/2016|
Choosing A Panasonic Photocopier
When choosing the best Panasonic photocopier to suit your business requirements you will first need to consider the workload expected from the photocopier.
- Will you need low, medium or high volume copying?
- Will you need multifunctional capabilities like a scanner, fax and printer?
- Do you only need black and white copies, colour copies or both?
- How much does your company budget allow you to spend?
Below is a list of Panasonic photocopiers, set out in categories to suit all business sizes and budgets, to aid you in selecting the best model to fit your company's needs.
Low Volume Panasonic Photocopiers
Low volume photocopiers are ideal for smaller or personal businesses. If you do not have a pressing need to have vast amounts of copies made quite quickly, then you should look into a low volume copiers. Below are three examples that Panasonic is known for, and that fit into this category:
- The Panasonic KXFP205E Digital Photocopier produces up to 4 pages per minute in black and white on A4 size paper. This superb little machine has an integrated fax and a very attractive price tag of just £60, an ideal piece of equipment for any small business or home office.
- The Panasonic KXFL611 Laser Photocopier produces high quality black and white copies at a speed of 2 pages per minute and benefits from a 20 sheet automatic document feeder. This low volume copier also boasts a fax with an integrated corded phone and will cost between £207 and £255 depending on the supplier.
- The Panasonic UF6300 Laser Photocopier is a multifunctional desktop model that can print, scan, fax and copy and produces 6 high quality black and white pages per minute with an automatic document feeder capacity of 250 sheets. This superb model will cost between £390 and £470 depending on the supplier.
Medium Volume Panasonic Photocopiers
Medium volume photocopiers are designed for small to mid-sized businesses that require speed and functionality to perform daily tasks, but do not want to invest tens of thousands of pounds in a printing room or professional quality photocopying machine. The following two examples fit into this category:
- The Panasonic KX FL611E Digital Laser Photocopier has an integrated fax with a corded handset and produces up to 14 high quality black and white pages per minute. It has an automatic document feeder capacity of 20 sheets and an output tray capacity of 110 sheets. This model would make a welcome addition to any business with medium volume copying requirements and costs between £250 and £350 depending on the supplier.
- The Panasonic DP8016P Laser Photocopier copies, prints, scans and can produce up to 16 high quality black and white pages per minute. Networking comes as standard with this model and the automatic document feeder is an optional extra but well worth including to complete the package. This particular model costs around £740.
High Volume Panasonic Photocopiers
High volume photocopiers are ideal for large offices where printing is an integral part of daily activities, and for businesses in the professional printing industry. These mammoth machines usually come with many extra features such as binding, stapling, multi-size paper use and plenty of paper trays so that they can be automated without much human interference. The following three examples fit into this category:
- The Panasonic KX-MC6020 Colour Digital Imaging System boasts a digital network printer/copier with an optional automatic duplex (double sided) printing function. This top quality piece of equipment produces up to 20 colour pages per minute and benefits from an easy to use operation panel and an automatic document feeder capacity of 50 sheets. When looking to purchase this machine you can expect to pay somewhere between £300 and £375.
- The Multifunctional Panasonic DP 8020 Laser Photocopier copies, prints and scans with the added option of fax. This smart piece of equipment can produce up to 20 high quality black and white pages per minute using the latest laser technology. Duplex printing and networking also come standard, although the automatic document feeder is an optional extra. You can expect to pay around £900 for this model.
- The Multifunctional Panasonic DP-MB300 can print, scan, copy, fax and benefits from a duplex printing capability and an LCD display. This fantastic model can produce up to 32 high quality black and white pages of copy per minute and will cost around £899.
To ensure that you get the best Panasonic photocopier for your business, just fill in the form at the top of the page and one of our Expert Team will contact you by phone.