If you are looking for great payroll software suitable for use with your Mac, take a look at the reviews below to see if any of these providers would be a good fit for your business. Fill out the form at the top of this page and let Expert Market UK find the best payroll software for your business. Affordable rates for you.
Company profilePayroo was the first company to gain RTI recognition by HMRC, and offers cloud-based payroll software for all sizes of business.
PricingFor companies with 9 employees or less the software is free of charge. Businesses with 10+ staff pay £3 per employee per year, payable at the end of each tax year.
- RTI ready
- Individual employee payroll accounts
- Automatic tax code updates
- RTI eReturns
- Auto P11 reports and pay summaries
- P32, P14, and P35 reports to HMRC
- Comprehensive reporting including costing
- Export data to various accounting packages
- Holiday and absence administration
- Automatic deductions of student loans
- Environmentally friendly system
- Free online support
- Supports a range of pension schemes
- Instant updates
- Internet based service allows access from anywhere with a connection
- Employees can update their own personal details and view current and past payslips via individual payroll accounts
- End-of-year notices and returns are automatically populated during the payroll process, saving you time
- Free or low cost payroll solution
Company profileOne of the best known companies for accounting and payroll software, Sage offers a choice of payroll software suitable for use on a Mac.
PricingSage One: from £5 per month Sage Instant: from £9.17 per month Sage 50: from £17.50 per month Sage 50 (subscription): £50 +VAT per month for 1 user and 1 company licence
- up to 5 employees
- Free support
- Submit electronically to HMRC
- Automatic NI and PAYE calculations
- Browser based – no software to install
- Up to 10 employees
- 2 levels of support
- Free e-banking service to connect your online banking
- Print payslips and P60s
- Up to 25 employees
- Add the Pensions module if required
- Secure storage of employee data
- 2 levels of support
- Software updates and support included
- Pay monthly by direct debit
- Optional monthly extras available
Save by Comparing Payroll Services Quotes from Leading Suppliers
Have you used Payroll Services before?
- Range of payroll options to suit all sizes of company and budget
- Tried and trusted provider
- Saves time on manual processes
Company profileIris is a market leader in accountancy and payroll software, and has over 34 years’ experience in the business.
PricingOpen Payroll software is free for 2 months, and then £1/month per employee thereafter. E-payslips cost 60p/month per employee, and the price for an additional company is £2 per month.
- Cloud-based software
- RTI compliant
- Unlimited users, employees and companies
- Employee absence calendars
- High level of security
- Flexible and easy-to-use
- Accessible from anywhere with an internet connection
- No worry regarding HMRC compliance
Able Internet Payroll Ltd
Company profileThis payroll software was developed by the company Chairman, who is a FCA Chartered Accountant.
PricingPrices range from £80 per year for up to 10 employees to £600 per year for 76-100 employees.
- RTI ready
- Internet based
- Automatic P11 reports and pay summaries
- Various returns to HMRC
- Export of data into a range of accounting software
- Saves time on manual payroll processing
- Cost-effective solution
- Helps you become HMRC compliant
- Quick processing time allows you to focus on sales activities