QuickBooks is an accounting software package integrated with web-based features such as:
- remote access capabilities
- remote payroll assistance and outsourcing
- electronic payment functions
- online banking and reconciliation
- mapping features through integration with Google Maps
- marketing options through Google
- improved email functionality through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
In addition, data can be imported from Excel, has employee tracking options, and runs on both Linux and Windows servers.
Compare Quotes from Leading CRM Software Providers and Save
Do you already use CRM Software?
With millions of users worldwide, QuickBooks dominates the accounting software market, so it stands to reason that their CRM system is equally robust.
- Specifically designed and customised by Method CRM
- QuickBooks Online Integration: All customers, vendors, employees, items and lists are accessible from a web browser. All transactions can be viewed, added, and edited online
- Track Leads outside QuickBooks Online: Potential customers are able to request product and service information from the business website thereby creating a lead instantly
- Dashboards and analytics enable users to know who their best customers/staff are, and which ones are at risk of leaving.
- Self-Serve portals allow customers to manage their own accounts, payments, and invoicing.