Vending machine rentals can offer a range of different advantages, providing a service to staff and employees being one of the most significant. Not only do they provide a quick and dependable service to customers, staff, and visitors to your premises, they also have the benefit of being able to operate 24/7, and thus do away with needing to stock and run a canteen and/or tuck shop.
If you’re looking for the best coffee vending machine to rent, please fill out the form at the top of this page and Expert Market UK will contact you with more on the best suppliers offering the most competitive rates.
Provides an ideal commercial solution for businesses looking for short term rentals, lease-to-own options, or straight purchase of coffee machines and related products across the UK.
- Solutions to suit a range of different business needs (from offices or shops, to pubs or hair salons) and sizes
- Comprehensive range of vending and dispensing machines available (e.g. free standing, coin operated, or sophisticated espresso machines)
- No long-term contacts, and rentals can be cancelled with 1 month’s notice
- Free training; service and maintenance; as well as free ingredients for the first 300 drinks
Mini Xpression Cappuccino Machine – £8.00 per week (+VAT): Makes cappuccino, latter, espresso, mocha, black coffee, white coffee, chocomilk, and hot chocolate at the push of a button in under 15 seconds. Rentals come with enough ingredients to make +/-300 drinks.
Koro Espresso ES Auto Bean to Cup – £23.00 per week (+VAT): Can make up to 150 coffees per day, and offers a choice of 8 different drink selections.
A leading and well established supplier of vending and catering goods across the UK and Ireland.
- Help desk to offer free advice and assistance
- Fully trained technicians able to come on site for repairs
- All products come with a 3 month guarantee
Flavia Creation 400: User friendly touch controls, rapid start up time, and innovative tank systems that make selections and production quick and easy. Provides up to 15 different selections.
Flavia Fusion Coffee Machine: A small but robust combination of coffee maker, espresso machine and teapot. Can brew more than 30 different luxury hot drink combinations, and has a typical brew time of 35 seconds.
4 times national winner for the ‘UK’s Best Service Provider’ by Auto Vending from 2010 – 2013.
- Free delivery and installation
- Free maintenance and servicing
- Low cost cleaning and filling services
- Range of different solutions (e.g. table-top, or floor-standing) to meet a variety of different business needs
- ‘Vending Housing’ and branding options available for businesses looking to personalise and modernise their vending machines, and create an attractive ‘break area’ for their staff.
One of the fastest growing workplace vending machine suppliers in the UK. They supply hot drinks, coffee vending machines, and snack vending machines to over 11,000 companies across the UK, and pride themselves on providing unbeatable customer service.
- Free delivery and installation
- Coffee machines from £18.62 (+VAT) per week
- Guaranteed service response times
- No separate lease/rental charges
- No separate maintenance bills
A local company based in the East Midlands, with more than 40 years of industry experience. Clients include Speedo, Makro, Gedling Borough Council, and Nottingham City Council.
- Large selection of different machines available, including Fair Trade & Rainforest Alliance Coffee Vending Machines
- Tailored vending solutions include fully managed services; self operated service; and bespoke maintenance packages
- Free vending machine trials – includes delivery and installation
For assistance with finding the right supplier to lease a coffee vending machine from, please fill out the form at the top of this page, and Expert Market UK will contact you.