The results of any telemarketing campaign are only as good as the data available to the people making the calls. In recent years, it has been common practice to purchase pre-filtered contact and data lists. This not only saves time, but can prove a cost-effective method of quickly building potentially huge call-lists.
Which Telemarketing Data Providers Are Best?
Whilst Expert Market can help you find the right telemarketing agency for your business, we don't at this time offer access to pre-existing data-lists.
However, to help you source the highest quality data for your telemarketing campaign, we've taken the time to review a selection of the UK's most reputable telemarketing data providers below.
Offering not only data, but also valuable advice and guidance on how to filter the online lists and choose the best one for your business, these companies could help you get your business in front of the right people.
UK Business Data
UK Business Data provides targeted, opted-in data on a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, IT, leisure, and hospitality. They work with businesses of all sizes, and clients include University of Salford and TC Branding Group.
- Free data health check
- Choose data based on a number of criteria including email, phone numbers, addresses, SIC codes, decision-makers, company size and turnover
- Data lists formatted by hand
- Data cleansing and updating via their in-house cleansing team
- Single or multiple use options
There are no prices advertised on the website, but the company provides free quotes after understanding your data needs.
Marketing File has been in business since 1998, and was the first company to offer telemarketing data in the UK.
- B2B and B2C data lists
- Free data counts with no minimum order
- Immediate download following purchase
- ‘Ok2Mail’ service ensures data is 100% opted-in
- ‘NumberCheck’ checks that telephone and fax data is not on the TPS/FPS lists
- Free Excel plug-in software to cleanse your existing data lists
For B2B campaigns, the following pricing plans are in place:
- up to 15,000 name and address details - 11p single use / 23p multiple use
- up to 100,000 telephone numbers – 4p single and multiple use
- up to 100,000 SIC codes – 3p single use; free for multiple use
- up to 100,000 Year Incorporated – 3p single and multiple use
- No minimum orders means that you can start a small campaign and control your costs
- Fast online payment and download facilities ensures that you can start your campaign immediately
- Wide choice of lists
- Free count lets you sample the data in each list
In the telemarketing business for more than 30 years, Marketscan has been named ‘Outstanding B2B Data Provider’ for the third consecutive year at the Database Marketing Awards.
- Extensive opted-in email and direct mail marketing lists
- Data cleansing service for your existing databases
- Data profiling and analysis
- Specialist software support
- Up to 1,500 telemarketing leads: £300
- Up to 3,500: £437.50
- Up to 6,000: £750
- Up to 10,000: £1,250
- Large databases from which to choose highly targeted data
- Cost-effective and time saving when compared to building your own list
- Confidence that data is ‘clean’
Creditsafe Business Solutions
Creditsafe holds information on 4.4 million companies in the UK, and 450,000 in Ireland. Their client base totals more than 29,000 companies ranging in size from sole traders to large enterprises.
- Company Credit Reports, including international companies
- Telemarketing lists
- Direct marketing lists
- Free data health check
- Data cleansing
The company offers 100 free prospects, after which you can obtain specific pricing details following contact with the company.
- Free prospect list lets you ‘try before you buy’
- Cost-effective marketing solution
- Quick and easy downloads means that you can start your campaign in a matter of minutes
If you want more help to find the best telemarketing services for your business, simply fill out the form at the top of this page. Expert Market UK will find affordable rates for you.