Telemarketing campaign results are only as good as the data available to those making the calls. In recent years, it has been common practice to purchase pre-filtered contact and data lists. This saves time but also proves a cost-effective method of quickly building potentially huge call-lists.
Which Telemarketing Data Providers Are Best?
Expert Market work with the top telemarketing companies that could be well-suited to your business. However, we currently don't give access to pre-existing data-lists.
We've reviewed a selection of the UK's most reputable telemarketing data providers below. This will help you source the highest quality data for your telemarketing campaign.
The following marketing list providers will offer valuable advice on how to filter online lists. Not only this, but they will also be helpful in choosing the best one for you. Such companies could help you get your business in front of the right people.
UK Business Data
UK Business Data provides targeted, opted-in data on a wide range of industries. They work with businesses of all sizes, and clients include University of Salford and TC Branding Group.
- Free data health check
- Data is from a number of criteria including emails, phone numbers, addresses, SIC codes, decision-makers, company size and turnover
- Data lists formatted by hand
- Data cleansing and updating via their in-house cleansing team
- Single or multiple use options
There are no prices advertised on the website, but they provide free quotes upon understanding your data needs.
Marketing File has been in business since 1998, and was the first company to offer telemarketing data in the UK.
- B2B and B2C data lists
- Free data counts with no minimum order
- Immediate download following purchase
- ‘Ok2Mail’ service ensures data is 100% opted-in
- ‘NumberCheck’ checks that telephone and fax data is not on the TPS/FPS lists
- Free Excel plug-in software to cleanse your existing data lists
For B2B campaigns, the following pricing plans are in place:
- up to 15,000 name and address details - 11p single use / 23p multiple use
- up to 100,000 telephone numbers – 4p single and multiple use
- up to 100,000 SIC codes – 3p single use; free for multiple use
- up to 100,000 Year Incorporated – 3p single and multiple use
- No minimum orders means that you can start a small campaign and control costs
- Fast online payment and download facilities ensures an immediate start
- Wide choice of lists
- Free count lets you sample the data in each list
Marketscan has existed for more than 30 years and has been known as the ‘Outstanding B2B Data Provider' on three occasions. This is an award at The Database Marketing Awards.
- Extensive opted-in email and direct mail marketing lists
- Data cleansing service for your existing databases
- Data profiling and analysis
- Specialist software support
- Up to 1,500 telemarketing leads: £300
- Up to 3,500: £437.50
- Up to 6,000: £750
- Up to 10,000: £1,250
- Large databases from which to choose highly targeted data
- Cost-effective and time saving when compared to building your own list
- Confidence that data is ‘clean’
Creditsafe Business Solutions
Creditsafe holds information on over 240 million companies worldwide. Their present client base totals more than 90, 000 companies ranging in size from sole traders to large enterprises.
- Company Credit Reports, including international companies
- Telemarketing lists
- Direct marketing lists
- Free data health check
- Data cleansing
The company offers 100 free prospects. Once you reach this limit, you can obtain specific pricing details by contacting the company.
- Free prospect list lets you ‘try before you buy’
- Cost-effective marketing solution
- Quick and easy downloads mean that you can start your campaign in a matter of minutes
Fill out the form at the top of this page if you would like more help to find the best telemarketing services for your business. Expert Market UK will compare prices of top telemarketing companies and marketing list providers for you for free.